Add this to the list of cool gadgets you never knew you needed. Selected by Men’s Journal as one of the “Best Camera Add-Ons of 2013,” the ProDot Shutter Button Upgrade is a tactile, adhesive dot that makes your shutter button easier to press, and makes for a smoother shooting experience.
Check out the new and improved CustomSLR.com, complete with:
- Sleeker design to make it easy on the eyes and easier to navigate
- Free Worldwide Shipping on orders over $50
- New account feature makes it easy to buy things instantly without re-entering details each time
- Product bundles allow you to buy a set of products that go well together - for a discounted price
- 15% discount code (NEW15). Share the love with friends and family! The code runs through August 4th; just enter "NEW15" upon checkout.
- More great products in the works...stay tuned!
Did you make it out to the PhotoPlus Expo in New York this year? Unfortunately we did not, but we had some great support by our photographers. Custom SLR photographer Giulio Sciorio from smallcamerabigpicture.com had the opportunity to do a live stream in the Panasonic Lumix Lounge. Check out what he had to say about street photography and the Custom SLR ProDot (fast forward to 34:00).
Guest post by Chris Garrison
One of my favorite features about the HyperSync technology from PocketWizard is the ability to light action at midday. In the past, many photographers would take the afternoon off because the light in the middle of the day is too harsh and flat to shoot without flash, but using flash meant being limited to slower shutter speeds. With the Flex system from PocketWizard you are...
The Glide Strap, C-Loop, M-Plate Pro, and ProDot all got a lot of love from reviewers at Photoshop User magazine.